Are you a seasoned agency specialist looking to put your stamp on your next role? Are you passionate about digital and the good it brings to the world? If so, then we’d love to tell you about our new Account Director position.
Who we are
Organic are an independent full-service digital agency with offices in Exeter and London. We’re a team of digital experts that collaborate to deliver multi-channel campaigns for the likes of Argos, Samsung and The Body Shop. We punch above our weight and we’re ambitious to do the best work for the best clients.
Our people are what make us special – we’re a talented and creative bunch that live and breathe digital. We work in a flexible and creative environment, championing personal responsibility and working practices that allow you to work in a way that best suits an individual’s needs.
We believe in learning and exploring, and we encourage our team to bring fresh ideas into the office. We build roles around our people’s strengths and as such, no two positions are the same!
What you’ll be doing
Based in our Holborn office, you’ll take the leading role with some of Organic’s biggest clients. While you’ll work alongside project managers that will handle the day-to-day fulfilment, your duties will be all about managing and nurturing those key accounts. Success in your role will be determined by the depth of the client relationships you forge, as well as account stability and revenue growth.
Other duties include:
- Providing sound strategic oversight on processes and delivery to ensure our offering is flawless.
- General involvement with the new business team in pitching and winning new clients.
- Helping to grow our client services team, as well as sharing your knowledge and developing colleagues.
What skills you’ll need
Firstly, you must be a self-starter with solid agency experience. While we have a strong and accessible senior team that can offer support, you’ll be expected to have an entrepreneurial mindset and you’ll enjoy working autonomously.
You’ll be well-versed in leading on large accounts, and you’ll know what’s required to build lasting client relationships.
You’ll have strong listening and questioning skills, coupled with strategic nous and the ability to identify, generate and communicate good ideas.
Other requirements include:
- Strong people skills with a collaborative ‘can do’ attitude.
- A fast learner who can pick up and retain knowledge on new businesses, products and markets.
- A passion for digital and a dedication to keep up to date on new industry trends.
- Ideally degree educated, or have relevant digital qualifications.
- While it’s not necessarily a skill, flexibility with travel is essential, as you’ll be expected to regularly visit clients and our Exeter office.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll be coming into a thriving boutique agency, working on a mix of large client projects across the full digital spectrum. You’ll have a chance to make a real impact on the business from day one.
You’ll also be rewarded with a generous salary and will benefit from the family environment we create for our team. This includes flexible working, health and wellbeing budgets, training budgets, weekly breakfasts, Friday beers and pizza, regular social events, and even yoga club.
How to apply
If this Account Director role is for you and you meet the core requirements, then we’d love to hear from you. Please apply through our website or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.