Reports to: General Manager
Location: Exeter or London (High Holborn)
Type: Temporary and Permanent
You will lead in the strategic direction of Organic’s key clients, helping to define projects and programs of work that may include everything from UX, Search, Social and Content, through to Digital Transformation, Measurement and Analytics.
- Oversee and lead on strategic direction of assigned clients, responsible for digital portions of key marketing strategies and delegating tasks to project managers and digital marketing consultants.
- Deliver accurate results reports for assigned clients and present these reports to clients in a meeting/presentation environment.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Organic’s key clients to ensure we are building trust and loyalty.
- Arrange and lead client centric war rooms and act upon the outcomes of these sessions to ensure we are continuously pushing the boundaries of what we can achieve for our clients.
- Responsible for the quality of the strategic thinking and documentation that is coming out of the agency – across all major clients.
- Ultimately responsible for monitoring and acting upon the results of your strategic recommendations and the execution of those recommendations.
- Participating in business development and pitch processes where required.
- Creation and monitoring of test and learn frameworks.
- Passionate about digital marketing strategy
- Results and outcome orientated
- Thought leadership qualities
- Pro-active; a self starter
- Marketing agency background
- 2 years+ experience working in digital strategy