Are you a highly skilled strategic digital marketer looking to lead on projects for exciting national brands? Do you have expert knowledge of Google Analytics? If so, then you could be our new Web & Data Analyst.
Who we are
Organic are an independent full-service digital agency with offices in Exeter and London. We’re a team of digital experts that collaborate to deliver large-scale campaigns for the likes of Argos, Samsung, Body Shop and Nectar Card.
Our people are what make us special – we’re a creative bunch that live and breathe the agency life. We work in a flexible and creative environment that allows us to do what we do best and produce exceptional results for our clients.
We believe in learning and exploring, and we encourage our team to bring in fresh ideas into the office. We build roles around our people’s strengths and as such, no two positions are the same!
What you’ll be doing
As Web & Data Analyst based out of our Exeter offices, your role will be a mix of leading on client projects and supporting others to deliver rounded digital campaigns.
Working alongside a project manager and client services teams, you will recommend analytics strategies and tools for clients that need to build measurement and reporting frameworks for their business. Once implemented you will take ownership of these platforms, and be responsible for performance monitoring and producing the insight they can generate.
Other duties include:
- Identifying trends, analysing what users buy and the content they engage with in order to make meaningful recommendations to the client.
- Developing marketing intelligence to identify opportunities for clients, and potentially expand our engagement with them.
- Working with tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, Analytics 360, Search Console, Tag Manager, Optimizely, Data Studio, AdWords, Attribution Analytics, Facebook Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager.
What skills you’ll need
We’re looking for an industry all-rounder and an expert in Analytics, with specific digital agency experience.
As with most digital agencies, we’re not about rigid corporate structures, so you must be a self-starter that can jump in at the deep-end with client work.
You’re sociable, friendly and you enjoy collaborating with your team. You have a true passion for digital and what you do.
Other key requirements are:
- Google Analytics qualified and extensive use of the full Google suite of products.
- Understanding of how to use goals, funnels, conversion rates, full range of site tagging, event tracking and AB testing to generate insights and help inform campaign structure and strategy.
- Some knowledge of the Adobe Suite, Tableau and Power BI would be an advantage.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll be coming into a thriving boutique agency, working on a mix of large client projects. You’ll be rewarded with a generous salary and will benefit from the family environment we create for our team.
This includes flexible working, health and wellbeing budgets, training budgets, weekly breakfasts, Friday beers and regular social events, including yoga club.
How to apply
If this Web & Data Analyst role is for you and you meet the core requirements, then we’d love to hear from you. Please apply through our website or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.