Main Purpose and Scope
We are looking for a talented Lead Frontend or Full-stack developer with a thorough understanding of the technologies used in modern-day front-end development. The successful candidate will join our development team to develop bespoke websites, apps and themes.
We are looking to hire someone with great communication skills who isn’t afraid to take ownership of the work they produce. The chosen candidate must be able to lead on Frontend build projects from start to finish, and help other team members to problem solve. They must be able to review both their own and others’ work for quality assurance and adherence to code standards.
A majority of our work involves greenfield projects that involve pitching modern tech-stacks to our clients, giving us flexibility over our approach, and allowing us to deliver the best work possible. We work on the following types of projects, but are looking to expand our service offerings in the future –
- Next.js / Contentful
- Custom React Applications
You will need to be an expert with the following languages / frameworks –
It is not essential but any familiarity with the following is also beneficial –
- Bedrock (WordPress)
- Advanced Custom Fields (WordPress)
- Gutenberg Blocks (WordPress)
- E2E testing methods
What you’ll get in return
You’ll be coming into a thriving agency, working on a mix of large client projects across the full digital spectrum. You’ll have a chance to make a real impact on the business from day one. Our extensive benefits package includes:
- Monthly wellbeing allowance
- Personal development training plan
- Enhanced parental packages
- Cycle 2 work, retail discounts, fitness discounts
- Mental and physical wellbeing support
- Monthly star performer awards
- Flexible working
- Ability to work from home
- Monthly social get togethers (virtual for the time being)
- Plus a whole lot more!