Main Purpose and Scope
To be Organic’s ‘go-to’ for SEO workstreams, as well as playing an integral part in the success of the SEO team. This includes owning the SEO relationships for various clients and maintaining expert knowledge status in all things SEO.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Owning the SEO workstreams. This includes:
- Helping to manage retainers on a weekly basis, from initial consultation through to creation and delivery of training.
- Delivering training to other clients.
- Potential development of workstreams for other clients.
- Responding to ad-hoc client queries around SEO and consulting with them to identify solutions.
- Acting as an integral part of SEO relationships with various clients, and spotting opportunities to inspire account growth.
- Collaborating with the wider Organic team in order to ensure a quality-first approach to cross-channel client projects.
- Helping to create and deliver SEO training to the wider Organic team.
- Expected to keep up to date with industry trends/updates/changes
- Always looking for ways to improve, upskill, train and develop both personally and what Organic offer to clients
Client Relationship Management
- To communicate and support on strategy and gaining client approval on ongoing projects
- To provide real-time reports into results against target KPIs, and to offer insights and advice on achieving best results
- To ensure client expectations are met and targets are delivered within set timeframes.
- To be available for client meetings as and when required
What you’ll get in return
You’ll be coming into a thriving agency, working on a mix of large client projects across the full digital spectrum. You’ll have a chance to make a real impact on the business from day one. Our extensive benefits package includes:
- Monthly wellbeing allowance
- Personal development training plan
- Enhanced parental packages
- Cycle 2 work, retail discounts, fitness discounts
- Mental and physical wellbeing support
- Monthly star performer awards
- Flexible working
- Ability to work from home
- Monthly social get togethers
- Plus a whole lot more!