New Business Executive
Job title: New Business Executive
Reporting to: Managing Director
Contract Type: Permanent
Country: United Kingdom
Location Details: Exeter
Main Purpose and Scope
New business is the life blood of every agency and this role is fundamental to helping Organic achieve its commercial targets by driving the sales process in the agency. At its heart, this job involves building and sustaining a healthy pipeline of ‘convertible’ leads. This will include deploying a variety of sales tactics and methods, as well as collaborating with the wider commercial team and external partners to ensure success.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing the creation of a pipeline of leads and ensuring maximum opportunity for conversions into sales. This includes:
- Managing the day-to-day process of lead generation – responsible for outbound lead generation, and responding to inbound enquiries.
- Managing relationships with external new business partners and monitoring their performance.
- Attending prospect meetings and being an advocate for agency services.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating and following-up to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Identifying sales opportunities and innovative ways to position the agency and our services
- Supporting the ‘top of funnel’ marketing of the agency, including working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Running our pre-qualification process (to validate leads) and organising our pitch process to ensure the right team is assembled and focused on delivering winning pitches. This includes: taking initial brief, responding to RFP/tender documents, helping to assess and select the right pitch team, guiding the pitch and coordinating pitch wash-up meetings.
- Reporting to the Management Team and Head of Client Services on New Business performance, and managing existing new business systems in an efficient and effective way. Ability to be able to show progress and identify areas for improvement.
What you’ll need
- Energy & enthusiasm. The new business role is pretty relentless and requires oodles of energy. We’re looking for someone with get up and go, an entrepreneurial flair and an infectious enthusiasm.
- Competitive spirit. A passion to succeed and to do the best possible job is what wins us business, so it’s core to this role. We want someone who is relentless and who isn’t happy when they lose!
- A team player. The role suits someone who enjoys working with the various people within the internal team but who equally enjoys building a network of relationships with prospects and partners.
- Interested in digital marketing. We’re not after a slick salesperson stereotype, we’re after someone who understands our services and how potential clients like to buy them.
- Highly organised. We want someone with great attention to detail – someone who is able to manage our systems and who takes pride in delivering flawlessly.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll be coming into a thriving agency, working on a mix of large client projects across the full digital spectrum. You’ll have a chance to make a real impact on the business from day one. Our extensive benefits package includes:
- Monthly wellbeing allowance
- Personal development training plan
- Enhanced parental packages
- Cycle 2 work, retail discounts, fitness discounts
- Mental and physical wellbeing support
- Monthly star performer awards
- Flexible working
- Ability to work from home
- Monthly social get togethers (virtual for the time being)
- Plus a whole lot more!
Interested in this role? Please get in contact with Ben Bushby at [email protected].