Service and project type
Experience design | Usability and conversion
Coast & Country Cottages are a holiday rentals company offering a huge array of luxury self-catering properties throughout South Devon. They wanted Organic to help convert existing traffic on their website into holiday bookings.
The brand was unable to recognise and capitalise on opportunities from existing traffic to the website. There were also a number of functionality issues on the website.
We implemented a usability and conversion campaign following a close analysis of user behaviour on the website. This allowed us to understand and build a picture of each visitor’s journey and in-page behaviours, enabling us to see what content resonated with visitors. This included:
- Integrating enhanced booking calendar
- Improvement of content, images and page layout to improve UX
- Improvement to site search to aid user discovery
- 25% increase in overall traffic to website
- 60% increase in visits to ‘Popular Destination Pages’