A bit about us
We’re a creative bunch of digital experts with a passion for using what we do to make a positive impact. Whether that’s for our clients and their customers, each other, or the world, we’re here to make a difference.
I value the flexibility and benefits Organic have provided over the years. It makes me feel appreciated as an employee.”
I joined a company full of passionate and forward thinking colleagues, it is refreshing and a pleasure to be a part of this movement”
Having worked at Organic for nearly a decade, it’s great to work with forward thinking people who challenge to get the best out of you daily. Everyones drive and determination has allowed Organic to become one of the fastest growing and greatest places to work in the South West.”
There are so many fantastic things about working for Organic. My favourite is the company culture and how much they support me in growing within the industry. Oh… and the Friday beers!”
Working at Organic has given me the opportunity to work on an exciting range of projects, with a team of experts and the flexibility to bring in my own ideas. There are so many benefits to working here, but the people are what really make it a truly amazing place to work.”
As young mom, don’t feel like I have to choose between my family and career, I can have both. I’m heard and appreciated. Nothing is holding me back from growing and I work with fantastic people.”
All about you
There are a few characteristics that we look for in our team members. Do any of these sound like you? If so we could be made for each other.
- Agency life means facing new challenges, lending a hand, and getting stuck in. Being able to adapt is imperative.
- We thrive when working together, sharing ideas, bouncing off of each other, it’s part of what we do.
- Doing meaningful work for clients is what we’re about. You’ll want to positively impact the way our work supports them.
- Actions have an impact, no matter how small. It’s up to you to make sure you’re making a positive impact.
- The nature of agency life means you’ll need to be resilient. You’ll thrive by finding ways to overcome obstacles.
- We want people who love what they do, and can stoke the fire in others.
- Sometimes the right solution exists beyond the edge of current capabilities. We love it when our teams take brave, creative leaps.
- Perfection isn’t possible but excellence sure is. We’re always looking for ways to improve, to grow and develop, and this stems from our people
What you get
Being a digital agency, the only real thing we have are our people, so making sure they’re looked after is our top priority.
Life’s for living and we will support you in being healthy and happy at work and at home.
- Monthly wellbeing allowance
- Mental & Physical support initiatives
- Meditation/Mindfulness sessions
- Enhanced parental packages
We take training seriously. Digital is so fast moving and we want to help you stay at the top of your game.
- Training budgets
- Personal development plans
- Monthly star performer awards
Work is just a part of life not the whole thing. Here’s how we help you get real balance.
- Increased holiday in line with service
- Closure over Christmas (without using your holiday entitlement)
- Birthday off
- Sabbatical after 3 years service
- Flexible working
Being together away from the work is part of what makes our team united on our projects.
- Monthly socials (even whilst remote)
- Beer tap & Margarita Slushie machine in the office*
- Table Tennis*
* When we get back into our office!
Food for thought
- A big breakfast on us on Monday mornings**
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks**
- Drinks fridge**
** See the previous footnote – we’re nomadic at the moment, but once we’re back at the office all these will be yours.
Here’s a couple of extra things we do just to sweeten the deal a little more.
- Retail discount schemes
- Fitness discount schemes
- Cycle to work scheme
Hopefully, you like the sound of us and everything we stand for. We’re always on the lookout for the next superstar to join the team. Here are our current opportunities:
Head of Paid Media
To be Organic’s ‘go-to’ for all things Paid Media & Analytics. This includes driving the success of the department by leading and guiding team members, pitching in on new business duties and delivering impactful results on campaigns.
- Location: Exeter
- Team: Paid team
- Contract type: Permanent
Nothing suitable? Drop us a line anyway.
Your dream job not listed? Not to worry. We’re always keen to speak with talented people, because who knows what’s around the corner? We’ve been known to build roles around superstars in the past, just ask our team. Drop us your details and one of our People & Culture team will give you a call for a chat.
Are you a freelancer and like the idea of working with us? We’re always keen to grow our network of talented people. Whether your a developer or designer, paid specialist or project manager, SEO whizz or client services guru, drop us your details and we’ll get in touch.