Service and project type
Website | UX, UI, CX, and development
Dentally provide cloud-based practice management software for dentists.
We were asked to develop a new website that puts customer needs at the heart of the digital experience.
Dentally already had a site that delivered leads however there were problems with it, including:
- Customer journey through the sales funnel was slow and clunky, requiring a lot of intervention from the sales team.
- The on-site content and site structure didn’t align with the needs of the customer or serve relevant content at the right times.
- The site didn’t allow for quick updates or changes to be made, which led to it quickly being outdated.
- New personas and journeys created clear routes through the site to support customer needs.
- Customer journeys were regionalised for added relevance.
- Relevant content and messaging to support users on the journey to becoming customers.
- The creation of a UI pattern and module library, to aid ongoing creation of pages for the Dentally team in the future.
- Refreshed responsive design to give the digital experience a more contemporary feel.
- Suite of illustrations specifically created to help guide the user through the product and its benefits.
- With the client already using Hubspot for their martech, we proposed using this platform for the CMS as well.
- This allowed native integration into the entire martech stack, allowing much more control and powerful features for the client.
- Improved customer journeys.
- Sales team could focus on nurturing leads and upselling instead of getting stuck in admin tasks.
- 7% increase in conversion rate in the first 5 months.
We have worked with Organic for a number of years. This website project was yet another example of their sheer drive, enthusiasm, project management, creativity and technical skill. From understanding the project, getting under the skin of the customer’s journey, producing a road map, creating a visual representation, the development, build and SEO work – the work is superb and within timeframes and on budget. Put simply the Organic team live and breathe customer centricity and they are a valuable extension of our inhouse team.”