Main Purpose and Scope
To assist the success of the Paid Media & Analytics department by creating, managing and optimising Paid Search & Paid Social campaigns. Alongside this, provide keyword research and metadata creation support to support client SEO strategies.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Paid Media & Analytics
- To respond to client briefs and input on strategy that will best achieve the goals of the campaign. This involves identifying target audiences, reach, platforms and distribution of budget.
- To set up campaigns across paid media channels such as Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, etc. This involves:
- Creating or suggesting ad copy and assets, and uploading to the various platforms
- Configure Google analytics goals to support conversion optimisation
- Set-up Retargeting Pixels and Audience targeting across Paid Social & Paid Search platforms.
- Create and implement UTM tags to track campaign medium and source data
- Creating Google Analytics reports and Data Studio dashboards to effectively present client KPIs and targets
- Ensuring important detail is correct, such as budgets, audience targeting, campaign dates, and tracking
- To be vigilant, careful, and methodical when creating and going live with campaigns
- To manage campaigns on a day-to-day basis, and to keep on top of actions
- To analyse performance throughout the campaign, and suggest improvements and changes to help reach targets
- SEO Support
- To conduct Keyword Research to inform a hybrid search (SEO & Paid Search) strategy
- To assist with the creation of on-page SEO elements such as meta titles and descriptions, heading and alt tags.
- To pull together ranking and visibility reports outlining findings and present back to relevant team members
- To work alongside Head of Digital Marketing in delivering strategies for clients
- Provide ad-hoc SEO support
- Client Relationship Management
- To communicate and support on strategy and gaining client approval on campaigns.
- To provide real-time reports into results against target KPIs, and to offer insights and advice on best achieving campaign goals.
- To ensure client expectations are met and targets are delivered within set timeframes.
- Google Ads (Search, Display and Retargeting)
- Facebook Ad Manager (including Instagram),
- Google Analytics
- Keyword Research Tools
Additional Beneficial Experience
- Google Video & Shopping Advertising
- Twitter Advertising
- Linkedin Ads
- Data Studio
What you’ll get in return
You’ll be coming into a thriving agency, working on a mix of large client projects across the full digital spectrum. You’ll have a chance to make a real impact on the business from day one. Our extensive benefits package includes:
- Monthly wellbeing allowance
- Personal development training plan
- Enhanced parental packages
- Cycle 2 work, retail discounts, fitness discounts
- Mental and physical wellbeing support
- Monthly star performer awards
- Flexible working
- Ability to work from home
- Monthly social get togethers (virtual for the time being)
- Plus a whole lot more!